FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is the Exhibition open to all? (Conditions of Entry)
This is a trade exhibition and it is open to person 16 years old and above. Business ID may be required upon entry (eg. business card). Visitors must be in proper business attire and the Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person/s at their discretion.
2. Do I need to register for the Exhibition?
Yes, all visitors are required to register for entry. A one-time registration will allow access for the whole duration of the exhibition. Visitors will receive a visitor tag upon registration which is required to be worn at all times during the exhibition visit. Visitor tags from previous years are not valid.
NOTE: When registering, full company details must be entered. All required fields must be completed in full, failing to provide full details may deter registration approval.
3. Is there a fee for the Exhibition entry?
Entrance is free; visitors just need to register themselves for entry.
4. What happens when I pre-register online?
You will receive a QR Code via email or you may login into the ARCHIDEX app with your registered account to retrieve the same QR Code. You may then proceed to the Self Check-in Kiosk at Hall 9 during the exhibition hours and scan the QR Code in order to print out your tag.
5. Can I still attend if I have not registered before arriving?
Yes, you may register your attendance at one of the Registration Counters located at Level 3. However, we recommend that you pre-register via online or mobile app to gain quicker access to the exhibition halls.
6. Can I check or update my registration details?
Yes, you can update your registration details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "ARCHIDEX 2016 - Change of Registration Details". Alternatively, your registration details can be updated when you arrive at the exhibition's Pre-registration Counter. You won’t need to complete another registration form, simply present your business identification at the counter.
7. Could I pre-register on behalf of others? If yes, how?
Just complete the pre-registration form here. As for groups larger than 6 students, please contact us via email at email@example.com and the details must include name of organisation, name of team leader, number of students and preferred attendance time.
8. How do I participate in the concurrent conferences and forums?
To participate or to know about the concurrent conferences and forums, log on to www.pam.org.my otherwise, do contact PAM at +603 2693 4182.
9. If I am registered for the concurrent conferences and forums, do I also need to register for the Exhibition?
No, only one registration is needed to gain access to all organising exhibitions.
10. Is food allowed in the exhibition venue?
Unfortunately, no outside food is allowed in the exhibition venue. However, there will be cafeterias located at Hall 1 and Hall 5, Ground Level of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
11. Is photography allowed in the exhibition, conferences and forums?
No photography is permitted during the stated events. Exhibition canvassing, selling or promotion of products/services to exhibitors is strictly prohibited.
12. How do I get to the venue?
There are few travel options to get you to and from the venue. Click here to find further details about getting to the venue.
13. Is there any hotel located near the venue?
Yes, please click here for the listed hotels are the nearby areas.
14. Is there free parking?
There is no free parking at the exhibition venue.