Held across 4 days annually in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – ARCHIDEX (International Architecture, Interior Design and Building Exhibition) is a Region’s Leading Architecture Business Event jointly organised by PAM (Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia or Malaysia Institute of Architects) and C.I.S.
An event of the annual KL Architecture Festival (KLAF), ARCHIDEX holds an important date marked on the region’s trade calendars for a community of architecture and building professionals.
Together with ARCHIDEX Online in a hybrid exhibition concept, this multi-sided platform brings together strategic and concurrent international architectural conference, forums, trade talks, webinars, industry meetings, business matching, networking opportunites and awards – bridging industry professionals with world-class architects, influential speakers and exhibitors to gain insights on current developments of the industry since its inception in 2000.
ARCHIDEX continues to strive and it currently occupies a highly coveted position at the forefront of the region’s robust architecture, design and building industry.
Award Won by ARCHIDEX
Award Won by ARCHIDEX
EVENTS & HIGHLIGHTS
EVENTS & HIGHLIGHTS
In a variety of trade related programmes held alongside for the specifiers, trade buyers and industry players, ARCHIDEX offers:
A core element of ARCHIDEX to disseminate information amongst delegates and visitors through talks and discussions, Biz@ARCHIDEX each year, highlights new materials, cutting edge technology, solutions, sustainable and eco products.
Organised annually, the FOCUSFORUM@ARCHIDEX discusses and share trends and updates of the by leading voices of the industry to influence and impact its participants.
An all-new hybrid exhibition concept with a digital component to complement the physical exhibition, ARCHIDEX Online is a real-time business tool that brings wider market exposure to a targeted community of architecture and building professionals to source for products, network and share latest industry knowledge.
ARCHIDEX Fast Forward is a webinar series focused on the holistic perspective from the industry. Each session brings together collaboration with renowned building professionals to share their experiences from various perspectives and addressing key issues of the industry through a webinar.
ARCHIDEX offers Business Matching opportunities online and onsite to maximise productivity and connectivity for buyers and sellers – through brand and product showcases, 1-1 meetings and product talks from recommended suppliers.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Materials
- Doors, Glass & Windows
- Floor & Wall
- Industrialised Building System (IBS)
- Intelligent Building Systems & Technology
- International Pavilions
- Outdoor & Recreational
- Office Furniture
- Roofing, Stones & Tiles
- Agent & Distributors
- Allied Professionals
- College & University Students, Lecturer & Professors
- Contract Manufacturers
- Department & Chain Store Buyers
- Facility Managers
- Government Departments, Local Councils & Agencies
- Importers & Exporters
- Institutional Buyers
- Interior Designers, Contractors & Builders
- Manufacturers, Suppliers & Traders
- Marketing Consultants
- Property Developers
Since its 15th installment in 2014, ARCHIDEX featuring ECO-B (Eco Building & Design Exhibition), which provides a highly effective platform to explore a growing interest in environmentally responsible buildings. ECO-B is a significant annual exhibition that industry professionals look forward to. It caters to an exponential rise of global interest in green building technologies, designs and solutions. Local governmental legislations as well as incentives, green building assessment tools and rating consultations are also part of the ECO-B exhibition.
CLEANEXPO showcases cutting-edge cleaning industry solutions, services, products and technology as well as educational talks and workshops that will highlight the changing face of the industry.
The exhibition will feature a vibrant and interactive space that connects industry professionals with potential partners and buyers as well as function as a highly visible platform for innovative launches and the latest technologies.
Exhibitor Profiles include:
- Cleaning Equipment, Tools and Machineries
- Cleaning Technologies, Systems and Solutions
- Cleaning Related Services and Suppliers
- Cleaning and Hygiene Products and Chemicals
- Janitorial Equipment, Tools and Accessories
- Kitchen, Pantry Hygiene and Care
- Waste Care and Disposal
Visitor Profiles include:
- Facilities Management and Cleaning Services Providers
- Import/Export Trade Agents
- Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers of leaning and Hygiene Products
- Property Management, Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Chains
- Petrol Stations and Services Centres and Car Wash
- Professional End-Users in Key Industries – Hospitality, Healthcare, Catering, Manufacturing, Retail Buildings, Education Facilities and Logistics
- Service Providers and Industry Professionals
FACIMEX will feature a bigger segment that will be dedicated solely to the advancement of features offered by an increasing number of exhibitors showcasing sophisticated ways of facilities management and building maintenance.
FACIMEX features varying levels of services and solutions provided for all sectors including:
- Building Operations, Service and Janitorial Segments
- Education Sectors such as Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Healthcare including Hospitals, Medical Labs
- Hospitality, Commercial, Offices and Governmental Buildings
- Industrial such as Manufacturing/Warehouse
- Recreation or Transportation, for example, Arenas, Airports, Stadiums, Car Park Facilities
- Roads, Highways, Drainage and Irrigation
Product Profile includes:
- Car Park Systems, Technology and Maintenance
- Energy and Efficiency (Water, Electric & Solar)
- Exterior Façade Technology and Solutions
- Hospitality, F&B, and Retail
- Lifts and Escalators Technology and Services
- Pest Control Technology and Services
- Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Waste Management and Recycling