Ace It With Acer Contest
Visit Online & Win
Terms & Conditions
- ARCHIDEX Online 2021 Ace it with ACER – Visit Online & Win Contest is open to all registered participants aged 16 years old and above. Employees of The Organiser and its affiliates, sponsors, agencies, contractors, suppliers, exhibitors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- The contest period is from 3 Nov 2021 – 10 Dec 2021 on ARCHIDEX Online.
- The participant(s) participation is automatic once they have registered their access on ARCHIDEX Online. Each participant is entitled to win one prize only.
- Two prizes (ConceptD 3 – worth RM7,399 x1 unit and ConceptD 3 Ezel Pro with Stylus – worth RM10,999 x1 unit) will be given away after the exhibition and the contest winner(s) will be notified through a telephone call.
- The prizes will be sent out by the Sponsor via delivery (shipping within Malaysia only). Winners shall comply with the terms and conditions of the given prize set by the Sponsor and The Organiser. Overseas winner is required to arrange the collection of their prize during the given date and time.
- Winner(s) must claim the prize within the stipulated deadline stated in the Winner’s letter, failing which, subject to the discretion of the Organiser and Sponsor, they reserve the right to forfeit any unclaimed prize(s).
- It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to collect their winning prize, at their own costs i.e. travel, accommodation, etc.
- The Organiser will not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Contest Winner(s) and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Contest Winner(s) and/or representative for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the contest rules, gimmick and terms and condition without any prior notice.