The most efficient way for you to get instant recognition from over 37,000 delegates and trade visitors at ARCHIDEX 2020 is to win the highly competitive annual awards. The New Product Award and the Green Dot Award celebrate the most innovative products that have achieved industry standards to garner an official seal of approval ahead of the rest, and to gain a place of honour in a dedicated Awards Gallery at the exhibition as well as publicity in multiple AR2020 official marketing promotions.
Here’s what two previous winners have to share about their awards:
Timberdeck Sdn Bhd:
Winning an award helped us a lot especially in out Wood Plastic Composite business because the certification creates added value to both our domestic and international buyers. Nowadays, any company can create a product. But a product with a seal of industry recognition instantly sets you apart from competitors and sets the bar higher as well.
Wiitrac Elevator Sdn Bhd:
Winning the NPA in 2018 and by participating in 2019 again have given us a major boost to our business with the opportunity to distinguish ourselves from competitors, which are major players in the industry. The awards have been a backbone to our business, as most enquiries that came after we won had led to potential sales and eventually they became secured sales. But what’s even more invaluable is the fact that these leads have helped us to build strategic relationships with numerous business partners that will take us well into the upcoming years.
For newcomers into any market, the NPA and GDA awards add a definite “wow” factor into your current business. We intend to submit a new entry into the 2020 awards, and we encourage newcomers especially to not miss this great opportunity provided by our event organisers that will provide unlimited opportunities for your company.
Do you have an outstanding product to be selected for the ARCHIDEX 2020 New Product Awards and Green Dot Awards?
Submit your entry today for your product to be evaluated on-site during the exhibition by an industry-led panel of judges. The winning nominations will be honoured during a gala Awards Presentation Ceremony at AR2020, as well as multiple streams of publicity in official marketing communication.
The criteria for the New Product Award are:
- Design – Creativity or uniqueness of the product’s form, function, and application
- Innovation – Introduction of new methods
- Technology – Application of science especially to industrial or commercial objectives
- Lifestyle and Society – How does a product affect or add value to its users or community
– Durability and Statutory Recognition/ Accreditations
The criteria for the Green Dot Award are:
- Design and Innovation – Creation and introduction of new or innovative methods
- Technology and Standards – Application of science especially to industrial or commercial objectives, and Durability and Statutory Recognition/ Accreditations
- Restoration – The usage of materials that helps reverse damage or add on to natural capital (Site Management)
- Reduction – Reducing materials needed for its function (efficiency in terms of Materials and Resources, Water and Energy)
- Re-usage of Materials – Reusing of manufactured product(s) (efficiency in terms of Materials, Resources and Energy)