ARCHIDEX 2017 returns this July with events designed especially to maximise our invaluable exhibitors’ presence and a greater exhibition experience for our visitors.
Now in its 18th edition, ARCHIDEX has grown to become one of the region’s leading business events and Malaysia’s largest platform for the architecture, interior design and building industry. Here are some contributing factors to ARCHIDEX continuous growth:
- Our mission remains focused on empowering and enabling our industry members to grow their business. As such we emphasise on networking opportunities that foster new partnerships and alliances for business to flourish.
- We remain the only platform that successfully merges the industry with specifiers and highly targeted visitors.
- A vibrant marketplace is created that offers the widest selections of building materials and designs.
- Innovation is in our DNA and emphasised amongst our exhibitors as well to continually offer excellence.
- ARCHIDEX 2016 superseded the attendance records from the past editions with more than 34,300 visitors from 60 countries.
- About 82% of the visitors were trade visitors, which amounts to approximately 15,700 highly targeted specifiers, including architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors and engineers.
- A record of 1,660 foreign delegates is the testament to the exhibition’s rapidly growing international influence.