ARCHIDEX Opens Today!
The most established exhibition for the architecture, interior design, and building industry, ARCHIDEX, reopens today with an onsite exhibition at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre alongside its hybrid platform, ARCHIDEX Online.
Once again, the nine halls will be abuzz with thousands of exhibitors, architects, foreign delegates, and guests. Excitement is palpable as people will warmly welcome one another at the beautifully designed exhibition stands.
The Grand Opening will be held at 11am today at the Plenary Theatre to invited guests. Under one roof, ARCHIDEX proudly features 400 exhibitors across nine halls, representing over a thousand leading international and Malaysian brands and 4,000+ products for the architects and industry specifiers to source for their needs.
The four days of ARCHIDEX will be power packed with product launches, business matching, cocktails, and receptions, alongside four concurrently held DATUM:KL conferences under the umbrella of the Kuala Lumpur Architecture Festival (KLAF). Over 30 talks will also be held that includes the must-attend The Forum @ PAM Future City Pavilion, ARCHIDEX Biz Talk, and ARCHIDEX Focus Forum for critical industry updates and news. International and alliance meetings are also scheduled during ARCHIDEX.
ARCHIDEX At A Glance:
- 400 Exhibitors
- 9 Exhibition Halls
- 1,000+ brands
- 4,000+ products
Conferences and Events:
- 100 local and international speakers
- 4 concurrent DATUM conferences (DATUM:EDU, DATUM:Green, DATUM:+Plus & DATUM:KL)
- 30 Forum and talk sessions (The Forum @ PAM Future City Pavilion, ARCHIDEX Biz Talk and ARCHIDEX Focus Forum)
- 20 webinars on ARCHIDEX Online
- Numerous Product launches and side events
- Numerous international and alliance meetings
- Many cocktails and networking session