Innovative Taps For All Spaces
ST GLONET SDN BHD
Stand No: 7P154
For over 25 years, Billi Taps has steadfastly committed to excellence with its high-quality filtered water systems. Billi Taps is fully Australian-made and owned, where Australian designers and architects favour them for their elegance and space-saving design.
Billi launched the world’s first underbench boiling and chilled filtered water system in the early 1990s. It was instantly recognised as the premium product of choice for its high functionality, energy efficiency, and space-saving design. Innovation continues to drive new collections and designs that align with contemporary interior concepts and changing lifestyle choices.
What makes Billi tapware unique is its stylish aesthetics and innovative elements. The range of finishing in its dispenser range includes the popular chrome, brushed chrome, matte black, and matte white. It even has tapware for specific needs, such as safety dispensers and XL levered dispensers with red and blue coloured levers and Braille pads for vision impaired users. Billi Taps is also designed for space savings, where systems often require less than half the size of comparative products to utilise the valuable under-cupboard areas.
Billi’s range of premium filters is equipped with unique Fibredyne™ technology, a three-layered structure that provides superior water quality. Other noteworthy features include:
- Safety first – Billi Taps’ classic red lock icon is shown when the safety switch is activated to prevent the accidental release of hot water.
- Splash-Free technology – Billi’s splash-free boiling water delivery varies the water flow, slowing momentarily to eliminate splashing as the water first enters the cup.
- Disability-conscious design – the standard XL dispenser complies with disabled access standards to accommodate different needs and is ideal for wheelchair disabilities with remote control dispenser activation.
- Tap swivel feature – a unique swivel action allows users to swing the dispenser out of the way to create more sink space.
- Recovery, recycling, and saving – Billi recovers the waste heat energy produced in the chilling process to preheat boiling water, enabling its systems to achieve substantial energy savings.
- Time-switch modes – an inbuilt 7-day time switch ensures the system runs only when needed, eliminating unnecessary out-of-hours power consumption. An energy-saving stand-by mode can be selected to preset times.
- Cooling technology – Billi uniquely offers both water-cooled and air-cooled options. Water-cooled systems are the most energy-efficient option and Billi’s heat exchange technology ensures water usage is